- person: hey wanna hang out
- thoughts: omfg how do i get myself out of this
- Realise all aesthetic choices are subjective.
- Realise that they might think they look sexy as fuck.
- Remove yourself from the vicinity until you’ve learned to get over your fatphobia/transphobia/misogyny/racism or combination of those.
4. Look back at them with refreshed eyes and realize how sexy they look.
My little brother got into outer space and stuff so my step-mom bought him a place mat with all the planets on it. When I first saw it, I was upset, because it was newer and so Pluto wasn’t labeled. I was about to say something when I noticed something…
Pluto is there.
The artist remembered Pluto.
The artist drew Pluto crying.